[vdr] Re: [NOTICE] AutoPID patch / channel scan plugin

On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 23:20:56 +0200
 Andreas Schultz <aschultz@warp10.net> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>The AutoPID patch / Channel Scan PlugIn now lives in a BK
>repository at
>http://vdr.bkbits.net and bk://vdr@vdr.bkbits.net/vdr-pid
>
>The PlugIn does require the the patch. Both parts are very
>much in flux at the
>moment. The scanner appears to be working. However, it is
>currently limited
>DVB-S cards. Support for DVB-T/C will come if and when
>libdtv supports it.
>
>The laetest snapshot also includes support for setting the
>VCRpid!

Hello Andreas,

since I do have problems with my cable provider (they are
changing the VIDs and AIDs quiet often) I am looking
forward to use your scanner plugin.
Until when will you be able to support DVB-c?

BTW: BK is quiet fine, but where can I download the latest
version as whole?

Thanks, lg, Gerhard