[vdr] Re: [NOTICE] AutoPID patch / channel scan plugin

Gerhard Steiner wrote:

Hello Andreas,

since I do have problems with my cable provider (they are
changing the VIDs and AIDs quiet often) I am looking
forward to use your scanner plugin.
Until when will you be able to support DVB-c?
libdtv only supports the SAT Descriptors, DVB-C/T support will become
available once somebody (not me) implements support for the CABLE and
TERRESTRICAL Descriptors. It doesn't seem to be too complicated, but i
have neither the time nor a DVB-T/C card to test it with.

BTW: BK is quiet fine, but where can I download the latest
version as whole?
I will make snapshots whenever i believe i have something stable enough
to unleash it to the world. The BK repository is more for people
(developers?) how like to contribute or just have a look/test/comment at
the very latest stuff i have cooked up, but who are also able to solve
minor (and more likely major) problems themself.

Andreas