[vdr] Re: plugin locations

Steffen Barszus wrote:

Hi!

As all the plugins are all on different locations, some are published on boards, some elsewhere, what about a project on berlios or sourceforge ?
There could be a cvs repository for each plugin, on berlios is even a wiki , webspace and anonymous ftp.
* no CVS for me, BK or Subversion would be ok though
* for wiki's i'm too lazy
* webspace - what do i need that for? i already have more that i could
  possibly fill

Wouldn't it be usefull to collect all the efforts in this way ?
The idea of a central place is nice, but there already is a directory of
all plugins and their locations at Klaus' site.

CVS/BK/SVN is a matter of personal preference, and i doubt that we could
reach an ultimate one-fits-them-all agreement.

You can find public repositories for the DVD plugin and the AutoPID
patch both now at vdr.bkbits.net. I also track the official vdr versions
there.

Have fun

Andreas