[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.27

Hi,

the new version works much better than 1.1.26. But I've got still the following Problem,
after viewing or recording i got CAM read error,
after that message, the movie is frozen and it will go on some seconds later. This
Problem i got with all developer versions with new cam interface. The 1.1.27 is much
better because lets say if i use 1.1.26 the picture is also frozen, but i have to restart
vdr.
It dosn't metter if the DVB-S with cam is the primary or the secondary or only one card
in the system its always the same after some time i'll get the cam read Errors.

anybody an idea how to solve this problem, or where the problem is to search HW, driver
or VDR?

SW:
lfs System with Kernel 2.4.21-pre7
vdr.1.1.27