[vdr] Re: Feature Request: All-Time-Recording

Reinhard Walter Buchner wrote:

> Hi Klaus,
>
> One question towards the stable release: Will you be changing
> (pleeeeeze) the ChannelInfoOsd to a ChannelInfoWindow?

Sorry, there will be no more changes in that area for 1.2.0.
After that the whole channel display will be made plugin aware,
and the cDevice will get all the necessary functions to request
information like signal strength and the like. I simply don't
want to delay 1.2.0 any longer, since the basic functions VDR
was designed for (recording and replaying) all work well without that.

Klaus