[vdr] Re: Feature Request: All-Time-Recording

Walery Daniloff wrote:

> Hi Klaus,
>
> > If you have more than one DVB card and you have your CAM in a non-primary
> > card, then this should be no problem. AFAIK with the DVB cards used with
> VDR
> > it is not possible to do recording of an encrypted channel and replay at
> > the same time (anybody who knows better please correct me).
>
> I'ts possible if use ca_pmt_list_management value (first,more,last). Up to 3
> channel decripted simultaneously.

I did some experiments with the Link Layer CAM communication in the latest
VDR developer version (1.1.27), but it would appear that - at least with my
CAM - it doesn't matter what I set the ca_pmt_list_management to, it always
decodes only the last channel I've sent a CA_PMT for. I tried the defined
values (more, first, last, only, add) and even used 0xFF (a totally undefined
value). In all cases the last channel (and only that one) was decoded.

Am I doing something wrong or is it possible that some CAMs ignore the value
of ca_pmt_list_management?

Klaus