[vdr] Feature Request: Deactivating main OSD entries

Hi,

as we have had the problem to exchange standard main menu entries (e.g.
Timers) of VDR with own entries of plugins I have an idea.

For the Media-detection plugin, plugins like DVD, SVCD got a setup
option to do not show up their entry in main menu.

What about simply adding such a option for each main menu entry (except
setup, of course) in main VDR?

This would make it possible to deactivate an entry and provide that
entry by a plugin.

Rene