[vdr] Re: vdr cuts recordings with ugly artifacts at cutting-points

Hi Stefan,

> In my test a typical audio delay was 36000 pts-ticks. It seems to
> be a 90 kHz clock, so this would be around 400ms delay. So the last
> 400ms video before cutOut are silent.

Absolutely correct. The DVB uses a 90khz reference clock. If you
are interested, I can mail you a PDF of the TI AV711x.pdf. While
it doesn't reveil *true* secrets, it does give some pointers on how
the chip works and overall it is an interesting specsheet to read.

Greetz,
Reinhard

---
Mail is certified Virus Free.