[vdr] Re: Watchdog timer expires during removal of a recording

Hi Florian,

true what you say.

There is one thing that comes to my mind while reading your posting
(don't know why :-)

The described problem appeared sometime around vdr-version 1.0.X. I
cannot remember having that problem before that version. And I always
used the very same computer until last weekend.

Maybe the code regarding this functionality has been changed around that
time? Klaus?

This clueless, because nobody else has this problem.

Thanks, Benjamin