[vdr] Re: Cutting and DXR3 (was: Re: vdr cuts recordings with uglyartifacts at cutting-points)

Tobias Haustein wrote:
Yes, it's working perfectly. However, when played on a DXR3 using vdr, the
cutting point looks bad (one frame with green flicker, then some black
frames). If the same file is played by mplayer through the same DXR3,
everything is perfect. This seems to be an issue for the DXR3 plugin.
I get black screens and green flicker rather often while watching normal Finnish DVB-T broadcasts with NOVA-T & DXR3. In addition the AV receiver looses S/PDIF sync for some seconds so it is quite annoying. I think it is related to these ePesFrameErrrors found from log files

Apr 17 21:16:26 napsu vdr[5018]: cDxr3DemuxDevice::DemuxPes() ePesFrameError skipping data and resync
Apr 17 21:19:06 napsu vdr[5018]: cDxr3DemuxDevice::DemuxPes() ePesFrameError skipping data and resync
Apr 17 21:21:48 napsu last message repeated 2 times
Apr 17 21:23:05 napsu last message repeated 3 times
Apr 17 21:26:08 napsu last message repeated 2 times
Apr 17 21:27:09 napsu last message repeated 3 times

Could this be the same problem as what you get as result of editing?

BR,
Seppo

Ciao,

Tobias