[vdr] Re: [Annoncement] "nessy" Version of VDR 1.1.17 is out

Hi Steffen,

> see much as I'm not much involved ;))

Ah ha! The first couraged soul to test it ;o))

> Calendar (alltough it could have some polish, but dont know how)

I asume you mean the *look* of the display. This has me
a little stumped on how to improve it. I didn't change much
in the way it is displayed. The real problem to make it look
nicer is the different lengths of the show titles (some short,
some VERY long).

> The more settled colors of the color buttons
> ...ups favorites, not all ;)

Just keep playing. I hope you'll discover more. Did you try
the Movieinfo (EPGSearch and all that stuff) and the
ActionReplay features? ;o)) Try hitting the key "0" in the
timers menu, once you have highlighted a timer, too.

> Really nice.

Thanks! ;o)) Glad you like it.

Greetz,
Reinhard