[vdr] Re: [Annoncement] "nessy" Version of VDR 1.1.17 is out

Am Donnerstag, 17. April 2003 18:47 schrieben Sie:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> > see much as I'm not much involved ;))
>
> Ah ha! The first couraged soul to test it ;o))
>
> > Calendar (alltough it could have some polish, but dont know how)
>
> I asume you mean the *look* of the display. This has me
> a little stumped on how to improve it. I didn't change much
> in the way it is displayed. The real problem to make it look
> nicer is the different lengths of the show titles (some short,
> some VERY long).

I guess it would help if the lines are dotted instead of solid, if that is
possible, that would make it more thin. If it would be possible instead of a
bar over the whole line, make the bar only for the event and display the
whole name of the event the bar is on at the bottom of the page. The cursor
navigates then as expected:

<=  == previuos in time
^    == channel +
v    == channel -

Is that possible ?

I guess more colors are not possible on that big OSD, am I right ?

> > The more settled colors of the color buttons
> > ...ups favorites, not all ;)
>
> Just keep playing. I hope you'll discover more. Did you try
> the Movieinfo (EPGSearch and all that stuff) and the
> ActionReplay features? ;o)) Try hitting the key "0" in the
> timers menu, once you have highlighted a timer, too.

Havent found MovieInfo yet ;D

--
If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it,
we would be so simple we couldn't.