[vdr] Re: [Annoncement] "nessy" Version of VDR 1.1.17 is out

Hi Steffen,

> > nicer is the different lengths of the show titles (some short,
> > some VERY long).
> I guess it would help if the lines are dotted instead of solid, if that is
> possible, that would make it more thin.

You can't make them thinner ;o)) I tried that and you *can't* look
at it then. Due to the interlaced output of a TV set,  the whole
OSD rocks and shakes horribly ;o((. I thinned them out as much
as possible. Doing away with more pixels isn't possible w/o totally
degrading the picture..

>If it would be possible instead of a
> bar over the whole line, make the bar only for the event and display the
> whole name of the event the bar is on at the bottom of the page. The
cursor
> navigates then as expected:
>
> <=  == previuos in time
> ^    == channel +
> v    == channel -
>
> Is that possible ?

I'll have a look at it (at the lastest, when I port it)

> I guess more colors are not possible on that big OSD, am I right ?

No, sorry, that's the hardware limit. I put up as many colors
as I could (or as the DVB would take w/o complaining ;o))

> > the Movieinfo (EPGSearch and all that stuff) and the
> > ActionReplay features? ;o)) Try hitting the key "0" in the
> > timers menu, once you have highlighted a timer, too.
> Havent found MovieInfo yet ;D

Did you define a key for MovieInfo? ;o)) You need a dedicated
key for this to work. VDR automagically detects if you are in
Replay or Live viewing mode (different possibilities). I just
ironed out a few bugs, so you may want to download the new
version (same name, same place ;o))

Greetz,
Reinhard

---