[vdr] Re: [Annoncement] "nessy" Version of VDR 1.1.17 is out

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, Reinhard Walter Buchner wrote:

>> Calendar (alltough it could have some polish, but dont know how)
>
>I asume you mean the *look* of the display. This has me
>a little stumped on how to improve it. I didn't change much
>in the way it is displayed. The real problem to make it look
>nicer is the different lengths of the show titles (some short,
>some VERY long).

Is there any screenshots from this calendar? Is it a regular month
calendar or a calendar of TV stuff? I'm planned to create a little plugin
that displays our own calendar of upcoming real life events on the OSD.

So far I'm not sure if it is technically possible, ie how much can I
epxect to be able to draw on the OSD and how much text can be used etc, so
it would be nice to see something that already exists.

--
  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
                                        -- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather