[vdr] Re: source oddity

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
Lauri Tischler wrote:

On OSD it tells me that my channel has
source of 'S5.0E Sirius 2/3'
Now, nowhere I have satellite definition as 'S5.0E'
I only have definition as 'S5E'
There is no 'S5.0E' anywhere in configfiles
Where does it come from, or is vdr trying to be
clever and show 'S5E' as 'S5.0E'

That's exactly what's happening in cSource::ToString().
I'm confused, the sources.conf definately says 'S5E',
I'm bloody sure that I :
- shut off vdr
- manually edited all 'S5.0E' to 'S5E' in channels.conf
- started vdr
Now it's 'S5.0E' in channels.conf again.

What shoud I use in diseqc.conf then, the 'S5E' which
is in sources.conf or auto-modified 'S5.0E' in channels.conf

I think that an entry in sources.conf _must_ be authoritative.
That form should be used everywhere, without exeptions.

Should entries in sources.conf then be redefined as real's
with one decimal, instead of integer, or string representation
of that.