[vdr] no TV picture after vdr crash (but replaying and OSD ok)

Since I'm using VDR 1.1.20 and the new drivers I regularly have the problem that after some VDR crashes I don't get any picture from any TV station (only black picture). But the OSD, even the EPG is still working, same as replaying recordings. Seems to be a tuner problem. Reloading DVB drivers doesn't help, restarting the machine doesn't help, I have to power down the machine and reboot (strange, something inside the DVB card isn't reseted even during a system reset!). Maybe it's a hardware problem of the rev. 1.3 DVB card, but I didn't have this problem when using vdr 1.0.x.

Does someone have this behavior too?

Does someone have an idea how to reset the DVB card completely without powering down the computer?

Thanks for your feedback!

---Diese Nachricht wurde ohne Zuhilfenahme von Microsoft-Produkten erstellt.
---Keine Unterstützung für Monopole!