[vdr] Re: vdr + dxr3 problem

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, Kai Moeller wrote:

> Yes, that's a new bit error handling introduced in 0.1.7. For 0.1.8 I will
> change this again because it seems to cause more trouble on systems where bit
> errors are likely. On systems which have no problems with bit errors (like
> mine) it doesn't provide any advantage.

Thanks, its good to know that its a problem in the software and not in my
hardware, the first is usually easier to fix. ;)

Another thing, dxr3 plugin doesn't seem to honor the 16:9 setting, 16:9
broadcasts end up letterboxed instead of staying anamorphic as I would
hope. Is there anything you could do about this?

	-jake

--
Jarkko Santala <jake@iki.fi>            http://www.iki.fi/~jake/
System Administrator                    2001:670:83:f08::/64