[vdr] ML delay [WAS] plugin: get current OSD font height

Andreas Schultz <aschultz@warp10.net> wrote:

> > > cOsd::LineHeight()  for the font's height and
> > > cOsd::CellWidth()  for an average character width or
> > > cOsd::Width(uchar) for a specific character's width and
> > > cOsdBase::Width(const char *s) , not static, for the width of a
> > > string
> >
> > yes i saw them too, but in can't access them from within a plugin,
> > where
>
> Those _are_ static members - need i say more?

as i answered allready in another mail, i just overlooked that fakt.
thx, anyway. what me relly bothers is, that i just got this mail,
though it was sent yesterday evening. i'm not sure if it's only me, but
i constantly do not get an increasing number of mails from the
listserver. (i checked the archives.) and when i finally get them, they
are one day late. :-(

i don't know, who maintains the listserver, but could the
responsible person please have a look at that?

best regards ...
clemens