[vdr] maximum cable length for wintv nova-s

Has anyone experience how long the maximum supported cable length by a wintv nova-s pci card is? Currently I have the following setup:

CAS 90 Kathrein -> UAS 485 Kathrein -> 10 m cable Axing SKB96 (2050 MHz = 29 dB / 100m) -> Überspannungsschutz Axing mit 0,5 dB Dämpfung -> 23 m cable (2050 MHz = 30,8 dB / 100m)

With this setup vdr says soon after starting the recording: "ERROR: video data stream broken on device 1". If I change the 23 m cable with a low budget 20 m cable I can record some very broken streams. With both cables a philips dbox2 works without any problems and the picture is pretty good.

Has anyone expierence what I can do to allow approx. 30 - 35 m cable length?

---
Claas Hilbrecht
http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de