[vdr] Re: mplayer.sh 0.8.1

Hello Martin,

Saturday, April 19, 2003, 1:35:30 PM, you wrote:

MÅ> I had some problems with mplayer.sh, it could take up to 30-40 seconds
MÅ> before a movie started and some movies didn't start at all,
MÅ> instead mplayer generated png images of each frame which wasn't at all
MÅ> what I wanted =)
MÅ> The problem is in the identify section in getvidxy, so I changed
MÅ> TEMP1=`$MPLAYER -identify "$FILE" 2>&1 | grep -i -e "^ID_"`
MÅ> to the example in the midentify script that comes with mplayer
MÅ> (TOOLS/midentify)
MÅ> looks like this:
MÅ> mplayer -vo null -ao null -frames 0 -identify "$@" 2>/dev/null |
MÅ>         grep "^ID" |
MÅ>         sed -e 's/[`\\!$"]/\\&/g' |
MÅ>         sed -e '/^ID_FILENAME/ {
MÅ> s/^ID_FILENAME=\(.*\)/ID_FILENAME="\1"/g; }'

MÅ> now it works without any problem at all...I think that just setting -vo
MÅ> null -ao null would have solved the problem for me.

Okey i renamed subtitle file to same as avi with diff extenzion and it
load sub file but the thing is that i just see first line of subtite
if there are 2 line in subtitle and if it is just one i cant see it, i
just see uper corner of subtitles(just see that subttiel is there but
cant see what is writed).
and other thing is when i stop movie i dont get audio on channel from
which i start mplayer i need to reload channel or swhich to other one

thnx:P
other thing to ask if i make rgb cable will it be bether when watch
divx? because now somtime i get slow adudio 1 minute then 20 minutes
okey then again that slow audio....

Adis Salèin,                    |
IT Computers (Mostar) - Servis  |
http://www.webmaster.co.ba      |