[vdr] Re: vdr + dxr3 problem

On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 05:47, Kai Moeller wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 April 2003 19:25, Seppo Ingalsuo wrote:
> > These black frames and green flashes gets into Finnish DVB-T recordings
> > if watched with vdr (1.1.27) and dxr3 plugin (0.1.7a). The problems are
> > repeatable and occur in the same places in the recordings.
> >

> I think the new version will fix this problem. Furthermore we were able to
> find the reason for the fast forward / backwards problems and still frame
> presentation with finnish streams.

You mean that fast forward and backwards and still frame work on some
channels?  I assumed it was a general problem with the plugin!

In that case - please note that fast forward /backwards and still frame
does not work for me as well.  I am viewing channels from asiasat2.

Should I report the other problems I see?  (a. occasional audio squeeks,
b. osd get 'stuck' sometimes, c. pause a replay and then press stop will
mean no more replays work)