[vdr] Active Timers and forced shutdown

Hi,

Using vdr-1.1.27, i noticed that, when a user forces VDR to shutdown on
a recording timer / timer in the near future. VDR sends seems to send
this timer to the shutdown script.

With nvram-wakeup this leads to a computer that doesn't shut down.
Still better than one that doesn't wake up, but as my parents will
probably then shut the computer down manually (probably using the power
button) this is not the behaviour desired by me.

The behaviour i would like, would be for VDR to send the next timer that
is at least some minutes (configurable) in the future. This could be
also realized by deacivating the timers that are being "overridden" by
the Force Shutdown.

Gruss Robert

--
Robert R. Simons