[vdr] Re: mplayer.sh 0.8.1

Hello Martin,
ML'> Try using the '-subpos' option to specify the position of the subtitles
ML'>how to use that option if i start moive and subtitle truth vdr? and i
ML'>dont know where to put that in mplayer.sh script
ML'>You could also look in my mplayer.sh.conf at martin.akerstrom.nu/vdr
ML'>But I have made a few changes in mplayer.sh and in the conf file, I don't use the USERDEF option.
ML'> No, it doesn't sound like it is the cable that is your problem.
ML'>well when i tray J2=scart(RGB) i will tell you more but now sometime
ML'>when moive playing i get audio slowing then ok then slowing. ....
ML'>AMD Duron 1100MHZ
ML'>-640MB 333 DDR
ML'>-10GB Maxtor 5400 HDD
ML'>-SUse 8.2 Pro
ML'>-etc...
ML'>-Fujitsu/Siemens DVB rev 1.3

Sounds like the HD could be the problem

Well when i start divx on my CRT it play normaly the same one with
which i have problem when look on tv truth tvout of dvb,
so i dont know what could be problem and i start moive from mounted
partition that iz 40GB NTFS, but as i sed it play normaly on CRT only
when look on TV i have slow moiving sound and litlbit video 10 sec or
more then back normaly etc... and that not all time for example i have
that 10 minutes and then 20 ok then 10 again etc.. :P
so becouse that i am making J2-Scart mybe will help?

Adis Salèin,                    |
IT Computers (Mostar) - Servis  |
http://www.webmaster.co.ba      |