[vdr] [Bug Report] No Recordings visible during ...

... an actice cutting or instant recording.

Hi guys,

I am pretty satisfied with vdr, so I want to appologize for sorting out
an additional bug ;-). Perhaps this bugs happens between my hairs and my
fingers ;-)).

I noticed during an instant recording or an activ cutting process, that
the list of recordings is empty when looking at it. Of course there are
recordings prior to that and they are also on the disc if I look manualy
in the video folder. After the prozess has finished or the timer ends of
course all the recordings are there again. Nothing lost, but ...

When duing time shift this is anoying, because you press the instant
recording buton and you change to the recording list to look again and
use the live tv pause functionailty youre not able to see anything of
your recording.

This happens here with vdr 1.1.25. Has anyone similar experience?

Thanks and off.
--
Ralf.Klueber@Vodafone.com