[vdr] Re: [Bug Report] No Recordings visible during ...

Ralf Klueber wrote:

> > Sounds pretty odd...
> >
> > Is this with plain vanilla VDR or are there any
> > plugins/patches involved?
>
> Plugins: mplayer, DVDPlayer, mp3 and thats it.
>
> Vanilla: Sorry, Newbie! Whats "plain vanilla"?
> Is that "not Elchi"?
> If so, no I have the Elchi Patch installed.

"Vanilla" means the original version as published on ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer,
without any patch or plugin.
If the problem also occurs with _that_ version, then please let me know.
Otherwise I couldn't be sure whether some plugin or patch causes this.

Klaus