[vdr] Re: [OT] video tools and wine (was :Re: Re: editing and converting VDR recordings)

> Steffen Barszus wrote:
>
> Further:
> - Avisynth seem too work (just have some syntax errors in the avisynth
> scripts)
> - virtual dub is working
> - dvd2avi works
> - Tmpeg works
> - pvastrumento works with actual recordings,  but gives an illegal
stream
> error or some other error with some of my older recordings (already
cutted)
> (Wiljo are you interested in a sample file ?) (is Wiljo reading the
list
> at
> all ?)
>

> Does someone know a place there this can be discussed and is a bit
more on
> topic then here ? I guess there are others that  trying the same too.

I think that this ML is a good point to discuss VDR editing because then
people can find this information later with Google. Another solution
would be www.vdrportal.de, but this is German only.
It´s really a pity that there is still no FAQ for VDR. Unfortunately, I
don´t have web space, additionally, a lot of information would have to
be taken von Hubertus Sandmann´s page, from this ML and vdrportal.de.
Additionally, a lot of people would have to take the list always
up-to-date, and really freaks would be needed for things like AC-3
output that can summarize the test results and give general hints on the
system configuration - false alarms have to be sorted out.
I think I will be going to contact H. Sandmann and post a message to
www.vdrportal.de and ask if there is an interest to set up an English
language FAQ on this page. Maybe a lot of people want to contribute
(like me).

Concerning this thread topic: What do you want to discuss in detail?

Jörg