[vdr] Re: [OT] video tools and wine (was :Re: Re: editing andconverting VDR recordings)

Jörg Knitter wrote:
I think that this ML is a good point to discuss VDR editing because then
people can find this information later with Google. Another solution
would be www.vdrportal.de, but this is German only.
It´s really a pity that there is still no FAQ for VDR. Unfortunately, I
don´t have web space, additionally, a lot of information would have to
be taken von Hubertus Sandmann´s page, from this ML and vdrportal.de.
I have plenty of webspace available.. If someone's willing to create the pages I could host them.