[vdr] Re: DVB-T

Hi,

> > As far as I know DVB-T is supported by vdr. I want to use this
> > here in Berlin. Since I'm not aware of any DVB-T PCI card with
> > TV out do I need to buy a DVB-S card to output the signal through
> > that or could that be any cheap TV card? Or does anybody know
> > a PCI card with TV out (available in Germany).
>
> There are some online shops selling fullfearured DVB-T cards:
> http://www.usa-x.org/ (despite the name it's a german shop)
> http://www.dvb-shop.de/

IMHO this cards has only the limit to tune UHF Channels.
It's can't receive VHF-Channel 5/7 - FAB/BBC/WDR and NDR/MDR/ARTE.
Otherwise i don't know alternatives.

@Klaus
The section for Berlin on channels.conf.terr on the current vdr-1.1.28
is outdate. It's was changed on 28. Februar 03.

I'm use current follow settings :
http://batleth.sapienti-sat.org/projects/VDR/channels.conf
found with google on http://www.zwez.com/Sat/vdr/

Andreas