[vdr] Rockantenne title display

Hi,

I know that there are some other people on the list who like listening
to Rockantenne as much as I do. These people might be interrested in a
simple command I wrote to display the current title on the OSD.
The title information is downloaded from the stations web site.

Add this line to the commands.conf file:

Rockantennne: echo "current title on Rockantenne:"; lynx -dump
http://www.antenne.de/antenne/webradio/new_channels/rock_infos.php | sed

After restart of VDR the title that is currently played on Rockantenne
will be displayed when one selects 'Commands->Rockantenne'.

Have fun,

Matthias