[vdr] 2.4.21-rc1-ac3 has XFS ;-)

Hello,

From Alan Cox:

Linux 2.4.21rc1-ac3
o       Fix copy/user handling errors in mpu401,        (me)
        mdc800, eicon, vicam
        | From Stanford checker
o       Fix an i810 error path bug that showed up       (John Stultz)
        in new Macromedia flash player
o       parisc arch code resync                         (Joel Soete)
o       Merge big endian sstfb updates                  (Joel Soete)
o       Fix compile with no quota again (without a      (me)
        typo this time)
o       Fix missing fc_type_trans                       (Andreas Haumer)
o       Fix DRM 4.0 build                               (Xos=C3=A9 V=C3=A1=
zquez P=C3=A9rez)
o       Fix SiS746 AGP merge                            (Volker Armin Hem=
mann)
o       Merge XFS core code     (Steve Lord, Christoph Hellwig, and a loa=
                                 more people)
o       Merge current Intel ACPI
        | Except the mem=3D bits which need bootloader resyncs
        | This breaks ipmi but that shouldnt be too hard to clean up
        | and should end up a lot nicer

I know it's more or less offtopic, but to my knowledge, XFS is quiete
perfect for VDR usage ;-)

	Gr=E9goire