[vdr] autopid-ready channels.conf for cable in NRW, was: Re: Help needed:autopid, transponder.conf for DVB-C ?

Hi there,

the new autopid-patch does not need the transponders.conf....

Could someone please send me a recent channels.conf for cable in NRW
including all the needed NIDs and TIDs?

Regards,
Andreas