[vdr] DXR3 sound both analog and digital (Was: [ANNOUNCE] DXR3-plugin 0.1.8)

Stefan Schluenss (dxr3_osd@schluenss.de):

> it's time again for the next version of the DXR3-plugin.

Hello

Haven't yet had time to try out the new plugin. I'm anxious to
see if the stream flows without that 'blackout' error handling
introduced in 0.17.

But I'll say this while it's still in my mind: I know this is
not just the DXR3 plugin issue, but requires changes to the
driver itself. However, would it be possible to enable both the
analog and digital sound outputs on the card at the same time?

This would make it easier to take a quick look of the news just
by flipping on the TV (analog output attached to TV SCART), and
occasionally to switch to better audio (S/PDIF to amplifier) for
example during the movies. Now you have to configure the plugin
(and change to some other channel and back) every time you want
to change to different audio mode.

//jani

--
jani.lahti@iki.fi  --  http://www.iki.fi/jani.lahti/  -- 050 345 0030
       Todelliset kunniamerkit näkyvät vain saunassa. -- T.Rautavaara