[vdr] Re: problem using 2DVB-cards with vdr

----- Original Message -----
From: "Olaf Brömme" <ob@oli-be.de>

> yes that is a hot hint and it's really the reason.
> I removed the antenna cable from Nova card and the problem disappears.
> What a pitty, i have to get by with one DVB card only until further
notice,
> because there are only two PCI slots in the SS40G-cover (close together
!!!).
> I will test some solutions with metal sheets for screening each other in
> future.

Hmm, maybe you should try to find the "mistuning workaround" in the sources,
and patch it in a way that the second card will be mis-tuned by the same
amount but in the opposite direction. If your problem is really caused by
the unfortunate actual tolerances of the two tuners, this should safely
solve it too.

regards,
Christian