[vdr] Re: Feedback for 1.1.29

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> > Just wanted to inform: Since I use 1.1.29 all recordings from
> > encrypted channels worked without any problems.
> > I could between the recordings do big edit- and view- sessions
> > I could watch TV and switch between the channels.
> > Nevertheless the next recording from a VIAACCESS-channel worked
> > fine.
>
> Does this mean that Viaccess channels did _not_ work properly with
> version 1.1.28, but _do_ work with 1.1.29? That would be great!
> Can others who used to have trouble with Viaccess channels confirm this?

With 1.1.28 it worked sometimes, but after editing-sessions or a longer
time since startup it stopped working ok. This "feature" totally disappeared
in
1.1.29. From the beginning it workes with Viaaccess channels. In 1.1.28 I had
to tune in to the encrypted channels, before I could do successfull
timer-recordings.
Now it just works. Without any special startup-procedure....

Regards
Wolfgang