[vdr] Re: vdr died just after start

> I'm afraid this is not possible with the current PlugIn API as there's no
> way
> to interfere in VDR's main menu actions.

What about not interfering them. If nothing else works, what about polling
local timers and comparing them to remote timers. The only change on VDR
would be to tell slave VDR not to actually record anything. In other words,
timer editing would edit local timers, which the polling would notice and
send the timer info that was changed/delete/inserted into the master VDR.

I'm not familiar enough with the Plugin-API to know what you can do and what
not, but there's at least one crude way to do the polling. Take SVDRP
connection to master VDR and to local VDR to check timers. Quite ugly way I
admit, but I could live with that even if the polling was done only once /
minute or so...

					Teemu