[vdr] Re: dxr3 doesn't work anymore (partially)

On Sunday 04 May 2003 09:19, Stefan Lucke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that my dxr3 card dosen't work anymore.
> There is the following kernel message upon vdr start:
>
> May  4 08:27:21 bodega1 kernel: em8300_video.o: Video sync interrupted
>
> and vdr stops with: segmentation fault.
>
> Video out only works during key teaching phase when I remove remote.conf.

Got it work again but things getting realy strange. I reverted one thing
not reported to this list:
changed -R owner.group from new defined vdr.video back to my id stefan.sysprog for
client and server directories, started vdr on both sides from my userid
and voilà every thing is working again.

--

mfg

  Stefan Lucke (stefan@lucke.in-berlin.de)