[vdr] Re: Prefermenu - Height also configurable with this patch

> I have tried prefermenu plugin this weekend and I must say that I love
> this feature. We are zapping a lot around when advertisement is breaking
> the films and for that prefermenu is perfect! One thing I found anoying.
> The list of channels in the prefermenu plugin is always 7 lines long.
> This is much to much for my purposes. Some other guy at www.vdrportal.de
> requested this feature also. So I gave it a try yesterday evening.

Nice idea :) I will integrate it in the next release (very soon).
Just FYI, the next release will allow sorting of prefered channels by "as
entered" (just as today), same order as VDR channels, Name.

> Perhaps this is something the author could include in the official
> release.

Will do.

> 1) I would like to have a Setup Parameter which allows only the
> selection of 3,5 and 7. How is that possible? OK, I could use Text
> properties and than try to convert this values with a switch or
> something. Any hints for an upcomming VDR coder?

You should check VDR's menu.c where a lot of "edit" objects are derived from
other 'main' edit objects. Like:
class cMenuEditCaItem : public cMenuEditIntItem
Set and ProcessKeys methods are interesting to look at.

Thanks for this feature.
Olivier.