[vdr] Channels.conf once again

Hi,

I have been installing vdr all day and it seems to work just about ok. But
despite searching the net for the last hours, I still have some unanswered
questions.

channels.conf:
I have a siemens cable card and my provider is Ish/NRW. The channels.conf for
cable doesn't fit for me. Someone suggested to use DTV but that doesn't seem
to compile with recent drivers since the ost dir is empty or missing and I
couldn't figure out, how to make the DTV sources happy. Then I found the
cable patch for the scan program and it works more or less. I'm missing some
Premiere chanels (all the movie ones) and a few FreeTV channels.
I tried analyzing the channels.conf format to add the missing channels but
somehow I don't seem to get it right. What's the exact format for the file?
Does anyone have a working conf file for ish/NRW? Anyone here using a dbox
with neutrino who knows which fields of the zapit xml config files match the
channels.conf stuff?

Channels with different VPIDs/APIDs
How would I configure Premiere Direkt? Is there a way to select the various
VPID/APID combinations or select them in vdr directly or would I have to
create more than one entry for Premiere Direkt with the appropriate
selections?

Is there a tool that allows getting channel infos? Let's say I wanted to tune
the card to some frequency and then see what's there, i.e. all the offered
vpids/apids etc.?

I know, some of the questions have already been asked on the list but the
given answeres didn't really help me.

How well does the cam extension module for those siemens cards work? Is it
worth to buy it? Anyone has experience with it? If it was working ok, I'd
dump my dbox and put my Premiere Card in my PC.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance,

Richard