[vdr] Re: vdr-1.1.30 + autopid-1-untested

Hi Sven,

On Wednesday 07 May 2003 02:23, Sven Goethel wrote:

> thx andreas,
>
> nice solution, well, 0x4001 looks nice, but the decimal value IMHO
> look so big ;-)

well, the whole idea and goal of the autopid patch/scanner is that you don't
have to manualy edit your channels.conf anymore. Then the format and look of
values in channels.conf becomes somewhat unimportant.
But your right, 16385 looks stange ;-)

BTW: i also use 0x4002 and you can even combine it to 0x4003

> i added my patch here, where i do save the channels.conf after modification
> .. don't you love it ?

i'm not sure about it, it saves channels.conf a bit too often for my taste ...

> i guess it is nice, so after a crash, channels.conf is uptodate ..
>
> thx, sven

Have fun

Andreas