[vdr] RE : [Announce] prefermenu plugin 0.5.3

> 2003-05-07: Version 0.5.3 - Olivier Jacques, DOm and Ralf Klueber
> - Added setup entry to either keep the preferred menu opened
>   when pressing OK or close it (and get the channel info).
>   Default is set to "yes" / close the preferred menu
> - Possibility to sort by channel name, original VDR order or
>   "as entered" (default).
> - Added a border around +/- buttons (thanks to DOm)
> - Added setup entry which specifies the number of channels
>   to be displayed in the menu (3, 5 or 7). Contributed by
>   Ralf Klueber.

I forgot:
- Added localization thanks to many participants (more to come).

To use this plugin, I highly recommend to update VDR to, at least,
release 1.1.29, because of this enhancement:
- Avoiding short display of the main menu if a plugin displays its own
OSD and
  is started through a user defined key macro (thanks to Andreas Mair
for reporting
  this one).

Olivier.