[vdr] R: Re: if VDR restarts while recording

> > delete first the timer and then stop the recording, but it's a bit
> > difficult
> > to explain this to my mother!
>
> IIRC, just delete the recording, VDR then tells you it is
> recording and ask
> if your sure. It then deletes the Timer too.

The problem is you don't see clearly which is the current recording.
You don't see clearly neither it's still recording, the only feedback is the
red label and the locking on the currente transponder.
Don't get me wrong, vdr is a wonderful program and I'm trying to help it
back in some way.

Ciao Uberto