[vdr] Re: Feature Request: Bitstreamout - select audio with menu, green

Hallo,

> >> Currently I'v put together the needed changes to
> >> ensure that the AC3 stream is in synch with the video even if the Still
> >> button was pressed ... and that EPG data scans do not cause stream drop
> >> outs.

OK, then don't touch ;) here it works very nice as it is :)
I just thought that it might be a "smaller change" as it worked in
AC3overDVB.

> >> I don't know if Klaus will the green button feature before VDR
> 1.2.x ...
>
> The only thing in that area I'm going to change before 1.2.0 is the
> actual data routing. Currently each player needs to separate the audio
> tracks, but I want to make one general cDevice::PlayData() function
> that is given the entire data stream and separates audio, video, AC3
> and whatever else there might be and sends it to the proper destinations.
> Apart from that there won't be any more functional changes for 1.2.0,
> because I want to get this one finished in the next few weeks...

This will probably mean that some changes are needed for AC3overDVB and
Bitstreamout, right ?

Greetings
Christian