[vdr] Re: Feature Request: Bitstreamout - select audio with menu, green

On 08 May 2003 "Dr. Werner Fink" <werner@suse.de> wrote:
> On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 09:18:05AM +0200, Christian Jacobsen wrote:
>> > On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 09:50:51AM +0200, Christian Jacobsen wrote:
>> > @Klaus: is it possible to extend the green button audio channel switch to
>> > switch between normal audio channel(s) and AC3 channel(s)?  AFAIS
>> > currently
>> > only two normal audio channels are know by VDR.
>>
>> IIRC this feature is working with AC3overDVB with the normal "menu", "Green"
>> buttons. I think I saw that with AC3overDVB 0.1.6, but I might bee wrong !?

Yes, this is working in AC3overDVB. The AC3 stream is treated as
a seperate audio stream which is selectable with menu/green.

> Then the AC3overDVB 0.1.6 heavily patches VDR 1.1.30 at the appropiate
> source code places.  Currently I'v put together the needed changes to

Of course. The whole AC3overDVB thing is a big patch...

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan