[vdr] AW: Re: WG: analogtv-0.5.0 & vdr-1.1.30 problem

Sascha:

See the README I've never read in your eyes:

and make it:

  cd rte/mp1e
  ./configure
  make
  make install <---- This is what Andreas wrote himself!

And, yes I may be too lame to understand why the plugin finds the binary
if I start like

./vdr -Panalotv

but not if I use ./runvdr

Nevertheless copying mp1e to /usr/bin helped in my case, so I can
continue using my runlevelscripts.

I hope this clarifies - I was a little offended by your mail - sorry for
bothering you!

rgds
Alex