[vdr] Re: Descriptor odering bug in libvdr.c / createVdrProgramInfos() ?

Andrey Vlassov wrote:

> Hi Jonan,
>
> I am sorry to ask you through mailing linst but I could not
> find better
> way. What SatTV tuner do you use? How many channels do you
> able pickup?
> Does the tuner work well? I am living in Vancouver (Canada)
> and looking
> for SatTV tuner at the moment but found not that much
> information till
> this moment as most information is about Europe.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Andrey

Sorry i have no answer to your question, but you did propably everything
wrong you could have...:

1. Do not top post
2. Do not fullquote when not necessary
3. Do not respond to a thread when you really want to start a new one

Ciao Ulrich