[vdr] Re: Problem with vdr and hdd full

Hello Klaus,

* Matthias Fechner <matthiasfechner@web.de> [18-04-03 17:25]:
> * Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> [13-04-03 11:15]:
> > Start with the functions RemoveDeletedRecordings() and AssertFreeDiskSpace()
> > (both in VDR/recording.c) and check whether they really do return.
>
> Ok, i will test it.

Sorry, but i cannot test these things in the next time, the matter is,
that one of my hdd's has crashed and a lot of recordings are lost.
Now i have a lot of free diskspace avaiable and cannot reproduce the
behaviour of vdr with low diskspace.

But here i have any other question, is a tool avaiable, to copy the
movies so, that one movie is on one disk and not distributed over
several disks?

--
Bye
Matthias