[vdr] Re: Shutdown frontend for saving power and heat

On Sun, 11 May 2003, Christian Vogt wrote:

> [...]

Where could one find some more info about the power management features?
I'd be very interested in letting my small VDR case cool down a little bit
when not in use.

--
Voodoo is a very interesting religion for the whole family, even those
    members of it who are dead.