[vdr] Re: VDR 1.1.31 EPG memory leak?

jonan-lists-vdr@callisia.com wrote:

> Rantanen Teemu (teemu.rantanen@tekla.com) wrote:
> > On a multi-language EPG channel you can get more than one DESCR_SHORT_EVENT
> > events (one for each language). It looks to me that the current
> > implementation leaks memory in ShortName and ShortText fields in that case.
>
> Hello,
>
>   This is problaby my fault. Forgot to free VdrProgramInfo. Try the following
>   untested patch.
>
> --
> -Jonan Santiago
>
>    vdr-1.1.31-leak.patchName: vdr-1.1.31-leak.patch
>                         Type: Plain Text (text/plain)

I don't think that it is necessary to free(VdrProgramInfo) in createVdrProgramInfos(),
because that memory is allocated inside libdtv's xMem... facilities (which will all
be released in the xMemFreeAll(NULL) call at the end of cEIT::ProcessEIT().
Doing the suggested free(VdrProgramInfo) would, I guess, currupt the xMem... memory,
or am I missing something here?

Klaus