[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] xmltv2vdr-1.0.3

hi!

maybe my mail didn't go thru yesterday....

?: did anyone manage to get this program work with .at oder .de?
i tried to add some epg info to DSF (deutsches sport fernsehen) that IS in
the xml file i downloaded, but when i try to merge it there is no epg in in
the epg.data file.

any help appreciated...

servus hannes!