[vdr] Re: Dxr3 and three DVB cards with VDR

On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 06:34  pm, Gavin Hamill wrote:

All I can suggest is that you're using vdr 1.1.28 (or maybe .29) since
there was an issue regarding an MPEG decoder on the primary device. The
problem was resolved in VDR 1.1.30 and above...
Hmm... nope. I'm using 1.1.30. I have not tried 1.1.31, since I got the feeling
there was a problem with it and the Dxr3 plugin. Should 1.1.31 be OK?

If you're already using 1.1.30+, then I dunno - how about going back to
yout Nova-T + dxr3, just to ensure that still works?
I can't load just the Nova-T drivers, because it starts activating the
Nova-S card, and I think that confuses things.

I've tried VDR with just the Nebula DVB-T card, but it's just the same.
Using PrimaryDVB=1 gives me the 'no MPEG decoder', and any other value
gives me a 'no primary device found' error.  :(